When it comes to selecting a Boston real estate agent to represent you, whether your buying or selling your Boston luxury condo, here are some questions you should ask your agent:
- How long have you been in business? Is this a full time job or is it part time?
- Are they a real estate broker or a real estate agent? (Agents working under another persons broker license).
- What was their last transaction? How long did it take them to sell it?
- What is their marketing plan? Do they wesbsite and is it easily found on Google?
- Verify that their license is updated. Do they have any pending complaints?
- Can you check their current listings for sale or rent?
- Can you contact with their recent clients?
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018