Here are some interesting real estate facts:
- The real estate industry represents about 1.4% of the working U.S. population.
- On average, home buyers will take 12 weeks to find the home they want.
- The average size of a household in the U.S. is only 2.58 people
- On average, home buyers will look at 12 homes before deciding to buy.
- The average U.S. home value is expected to go up 2.6% over next year.
- Mortgage payments should be around 28% of your monthly income.
- 77% of buyers have an inspection before completing the purchase of a home.
- 89% of home buyers found their agent was the best source of information during their home search.Back to homepage
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018
Browse Downtown Boston High Rise Condos