An experienced Boston Seaport condo expert will tell you vacant Boston Seaport condos for sale sell best (staged or not), followed by seller occupied, and then in last place – tenant occupied Boston Seaport condos for sale. But the numbers are so drastic, especially from first to third place, it might surprise you. When you look at these numbers year over year it also gives key insight into the entire Boston Seaport District condo for sale market as a whole.
1. Vacant Homes Sell Best
- 73% Chance of Selling
- 27% Chance of not Selling
2. Seller Occupied Homes Sell Second Best
- 65% Chance of Selling
- 35% Chance of not Selling
3. Tenant Occupied Homes Hardly Sell
- 51% Chance of Selling
- 49% Chance of not Selling
What else makes a home sell?
As you can see occupancy has a huge impact on whether or not your Boston Seaport condo will successfully sell once it hits the real estate market. This is but one of many factors we have analyzed, only one of many tools we use to ensure our client’s homes sell faster and for more money
Experienced Opinions on Why Occupancy is so Potent
- Buyers agents are busy people and it is easier to schedule a tour of a vacant Boston Seaport condo than one that is occupied.
- Home buyers have an easier time visualizing living in an empty space than they do one that is occupied by another person’s personal choices in furnishings.
- Home buyers have an easier time determining the condition of a vacant property than an occupied one.
- The seller’s schedule and tenant’s schedule gets in the way of busy home buyers and their agents.
Sell your next Boston Seaport condo and Save Commissions
We charge a max. of 4% commission, pay extra online to feature our Boston Seaport condos for sale on the top websites, provide a cancel anytime for no charge policy,