Most Boston luxury condo sellers don’t particularly enjoy the act of selling their Boston high rise condo. Keeping the Boston Midtown condo clean at all times and being out of the home during showings can be pretty inconvenient. With this much disruption to your life, its not surprising speed of sale is so critically important to a seller. Our Boston condo for sale selling system is proven to sell your Boston high rise condo faster, so you can get back to your daily life. How do we do it?
Dual Phase Digital Marketing Plan
Our dual phase, digital Boston condos for sale marketing program gets your home seen by more qualified buyers, faster. Starting 48-72 hours before your home is live on MLS, we unleash a digital campaign to alert buyers your high rise condo is going to be listed. Upon posting to MLS, we coordinate and actively manage a powerful campaign using the latest in digital marketing. We continuously promote your home to maximum exposure to generate more showings, which means faster offers
3D Virtual Tour
Our 3D new technology that allows buyers to walk through your home from their computer. This tour is especially effective for out of town Boston luxury condo buyers who can’t tour the property in person, buyers who have toured too many Boston Midtown condos and can’t remember yours and for weeding out buyers who are not serious. The faster someone can tour your home, the faster it will sell.
When you can find the answer to literally anything on Google, buyers don’t have the patience or attention span to wait for basic details about your home. Unlike most Realtors, who withhold details about their listings to try to secure a buyer client, we publish everything we can about your Beacon Hill luxury home. Why? Because our goal is to sell your home as quickly as possible, not use your listing to get leads.
Buyers don’t want to wait to find out the answers to their questions. If they call or email, they expect an immediate response. Our team of Realtors is always monitoring email and phone calls, so we don’t miss an opportunity to speak with a potential buyer for your Boston luxury Seaport condo when they’re ready to talk.
We Target Qualified Buyers
Many Realtors mistake interest for qualified buyers. Open houses are a great example of the difference. You can generate a lot of interest for an open house. But, if 90% of visitors are neighbors and the other 10% are buyers who are a year out, that’s not going to sell your Charles River Park condo for sale today. We know your time is valuable and won’t waste it on tactics that don’t work. To generate offers faster, we start by creating a buyer profile. Then, we target those buyers where they are looking. When we target qualified buyers, we generate qualified offers faster.